Become A Client
Getting started on your path to financial independence is both easy and rewarding when you partner with Round Hill Wealth Management.
1. Contact Us to schedule a no-obligation meeting at time convenient for you.
2. Review Our Financial Planning Checklist
Upon scheduling your initial meeting with us, we ask that you review our planning checklist. The checklist will help you to easily gather the personal and financial data that we will discuss and review in our first meeting with you.
Download our Planning Checklist now.
3. Participate in Our Comprehensive Planning Process
Our planning process is designed to ensure your best interests always come first. This requires open and honest dialog and ongoing communication throughout the client-advisor relationship. The initial stage of our relationship with you will include the following meetings to help us get to know and understand your financial goals and dreams, and help ensure the strategies we recommend are truly aligned with your specific needs.
Meeting 1 (usually 30-60 minutes)
- Primary Goal: to get to know you and uncover ALL of your financial objectives in as much detail as possible
- See our planning checklist for a list of all items needed in preparation for our first meeting
- There will be NO recommendations or discussions of specific investments at this meeting, unless you have time sensitive needs that dictate otherwise
- We will provide information and answer any questions you may have about our firm, background, etc.
- Your “homework” in preparation for our next meeting:
- Gather most recent investment/insurance statements to bring to our next meeting
- Contact us with any additional information deemed necessary during our first meeting
Meeting 2 (generally 45-90 minutes)
- Primary Goal: present and discuss our analyses of the information discussed and presented in our first meeting
- See our planning checklist for a list of all items needed in preparation for our second meeting
- We will provide items such as cash flow analysis (present and future), insurance needs analysis, suggested investment implementation strategy, etc.
- We will also review all of your investment/insurance statements to determine your current investment allocations and insurance coverage
- Decisions will NOT be made at this meeting, unless you have time sensitive needs that dictate otherwise
- Your “homework” in preparation for next meeting:
- Review all information presented in detail and come prepared with any and all questions that arise while reviewing
Meeting 3 (will range from 30-90 minutes)
- Primary Goal: to answer any and all questions that arise regarding information presented in our previous meeting
- See our planning checklist for a list of all items needed in preparation for our third meeting
- Typically, this meeting is where we will finalize the overall strategy implementation
- Once a decision is made, we will then collect all personal information/data needed to establish recommended accounts
Meeting 4 (usually 15-45 minutes)
- Primary Goal: to review and sign paperwork for implementation
- Whenever possible, account paperwork and other documentation will be prepared ahead of time by our staff to ensure your time is used efficiently