“We devote our resources to creating an exceptional experience for all existing clients, rather than the pursuit of new ones.”
Douglas Brymer – President and Wealth Advisor
Our goal is to partner with you to serve as your financial advocate and guide for many years to come. While all relationships require some level of communication and cooperation between the parties involved, a true partnership requires an ongoing commitment to pursuing specific goals and objectives. To best accomplish this, it helps to clarify expectations early in the relationship and solicit feedback along the way.
What our clients should expect from us:
- First and foremost, you should expect objective guidance and advice delivered with your best interests in mind, and designed for the Real World.
- We believe that even the most sophisticated strategies should be clear and easy to understand. As such, we strive to clearly explain strategies, while avoiding use of industry jargon as much as possible.
- We are committed to remaining at the forefront of innovations and developments within the industry by continually educating ourselves while employing leading edge technology for the benefit of clients.
- Our wealth advisors have no proprietary products, obligations to investment providers or company directives – allowing our advisors to remain free from the conflicts of interest inherent at many banks and brokerage firms.
- Phone calls or e-mails will be returned promptly, always within 24 hours. Clients are provided with our personal cell phone numbers to reach us anytime in case of emergency.
- Client experience includes consistent communication via phone calls, e-mail, and/or social media outlets.
- Quarterly, semi-annually, or annual in person reviews (based on your preference) of your planning and investment strategies.
- Proactive and frequent communication during challenging markets – we believe that keeping you informed during difficult times is one of the most important services we offer.
- We will treat each and every referral the same way that we treat all of our clients – we will do everything in our power to make the referral’s experience an extraordinary one.
What we expect from our clients:
- A promise to keep us informed of life changes – especially those that affect financial goals and objectives – in a timely manner.
- Return our phone calls and e-mails in a timely manner to ensure we can do all possible to help you pursue your financial objectives.
- Honest feedback – while we certainly enjoy positive feedback, it is much more important that you let us know if something is not meeting your expectations so we can address it as soon as possible
Learn more about Our Mission
Learn more about Our Services